- This Policy describes how we may collect, use, disclose, process and manage your personal data. Please do not provide any personal data to us if you do not accept this Policy. All references to “ACRM”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer collectively to Advanced Centre for Reproductive Medicine Pte Ltd and all its subsidiaries and related companies.
- Information provided by organizations or individuals to us for business purposes is not classified under personal data and the Policy does not apply to business contact information.
2. Amendment to this Policy
- ACRM reserves the right to amend this Policy from time to time. The updated Policy will supersede earlier versions and will apply to all personal data provided to us previously. The updated Policy will be made available upon request and on our website at http://acrm.com.sg. If you do not accept any amendment to the Policy, please contact us at [email protected]
3. Personal Data
- The personal data we collect or maintain may include:
- Your name, age, date of birth, ID number and details, email address, and information for registration purposes;
- Medical and health information that you provide us, which may include information or records relating to your medical or health history, health status and laboratory testing results, and other medical and health related information;
- Medical and health information about you prepared by the Healthcare Professional(s) who provide the Healthcare Services at ACRM, such as medical records, treatment and examination notes, and other health related information;
- Your provision of personal data to us is voluntary. However, if you choose not to provide us with the personal data we require, it may not be possible for us to contact you or provide you with the services you require from us.
- You confirm that all personal data that you provide to us is true, accurate and complete.
4. Use of Personal Data
- We may use the Personal Data you have provided for the following purposes (subject to applicable legal restrictions):
- Provide you with the Healthcare Services;
- Improve the quality of Healthcare Services through the performance of quality reviews and similar activities;
- To market and promote the Site and the Services to you;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide us Personal Data; and/or
- For any other purpose for which you give us authorization
5. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
- We will not sell your Personal Data to third parties but may disclose Personal Data that we collected, or you provided (subject to applicable legal restrictions):
- To our subsidiaries, related companies, affiliates or partners.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal data confidential and us it only for the purposes which we disclose it to them.
- As required by law, which can include providing information as required by a court order.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
- You fully understand and give your consent that we may transfer your personal data to any location outside of Singapore for the purposes set out above.
6. Retention of Personal Data
- Personal Data collected from you by us, is retained for the period of time the purpose for which the personal data was collected continues.
- We will destroy Personal Data thereafter, unless it is necessary to retain them for ACRM’s need to satisfy and comply with legal, regulatory and accounting requirements; and/or to protect our interest.
- Anonymity is maintained when you visit our website at www.acrm.com.sg. Our website is not configured to gather any information from your computer, unless you otherwise personally and intentionally provide us with your information for contact purposes (e.g. booking an appointment via our website).
- We may use “cookies” on our website to store and track information such as the number or uses and their frequency of us. Cookies do not capture information that allow ACRM to personally identify you. The information collected may be used to create De-identified Information (e.g. analytics on usage of our website), to improve user experience on our website.
- You may disable the cookies by changing the setting on your browser. However, this may affect the functionality of our website.
- We employ reasonable physical, electronic and managerial security methods to protect the information you provide us with against unauthorized or unintended access. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet or data storage facility can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. Hence, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access beyond our control.