Routine gynaecological care in women is an important key to maintaining optimum health to live life to its fullest. At ACRM, our gynaecologists have many years of experience, putting you at ease and providing personalized, confidential and compassionate care to women with a lifelong approach to wellness.
Your belief in preventive health care should include annual gynaecological screening tests, even when no symptoms are present. Screening tests are recommended to be completed before any symptoms appear, to check for disorders that can be prevented or treated effectively when detected early. It is important not to postpone a visit when you have any concerns or are experiencing symptoms such as pelvic, vulvar, and vaginal pain or abnormal bleeding from the uterus.
Our gynaecologists provide a full spectrum of gynaecological care such as:
- Annual gynaecological screening tests and examination
- Pap Smear (procedure to test for cervical cancer)
- Comprehensive well-women care (series of tests for diseases and health problems that are common at different life stages)
- Breast examinations (pain, presence of lumps, nipple discharge or skin colour changes)
- Gynaecological cancer screening and colposcopy (examining the cervix for abnormalities)
- Management of menstrual abnormalities and PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
- Management of acute and chronic pelvic pain
- Management of menopause
- Preconception care and counselling
- Provision of contraceptive services (birth control)